Thursday, July 12, 2012

June Recap .... The Hard Part is Over

It is unbelievable to me that 6 months has gone by and July is finally here. Lake Placid is 3 weeks away and after this month I really feel like I'm ready to go. The best part is that the "hard Part" is over. This past weekend was my last "build" week and included a pretty heavy workload for the weekend. Once I was finally done on Sunday night it felt like such a relief. Now its time to taper.

June overall was a pretty heavy month with the Training Camp in LP and the last build week. A couple 100 mile rides, a few 2.5 mile swims, and some long runs.

Nothing else really exciting. That, or everything has just become a big blur and I'm ready for race day.

Next up:

Diamond in the Rough International (final tune up for LP)

No comments:

Post a Comment